Welcome

Welcome! I'm really excited that you have stopped by. I'm sure that you're just as busy as I am but still want to find enjoyable ways to fill your life with God-centered things. Well, you've come to the right place. Whether you have 5 minutes or 35 minutes, there is something here for you. Through each post, I hope to guide you towards the one source for which we can depend on. Subscribe and invite your friends so that we can all grow closer to God together!

Monday, July 14, 2014

7 Days

What if you were given seven days to address a particular weakness? Seven intensive days of honing into that aspect of your character.

What if you knew that God would really come through at the end of the week?

There would be no turning back. 

No matter if the sin is lying, you would be confronted as soon as you lie. In response to that constant awareness, you would have to confront the root of your addiction to lying. Leading you to confront those demons and begin to seek healthier habit.

If lying is not your Achilles heel, then insert what is your downfall.

Would you agree to such a week? Would you be willing to feel pain and hurt in order to receive deliverance?

Honestly, not everyone is up to the challenge. Honestly I am not sure if I am up to the challenge for some of the sins I am struggling. For I know that there will be a lot of tears and I will have to put feelings into words that I may not know how to or be disposed to.

"Behold I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

What a loving Savior!! When you are ready to dive into the depths of your character and confront the sins of your life, you don't have to look far for Jesus to carry you through. As a result, you may have a hard week, month, year, or two years, but, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." Psalms 23:1

"And my God shall meet all your needs according to the riches of His glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

"For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; 'he will lead them to springs of living water.' 'And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.'" Revelation 7:17




Are you ready to take the leap of faith with your loving Savior??

~Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment