Welcome

Welcome! I'm really excited that you have stopped by. I'm sure that you're just as busy as I am but still want to find enjoyable ways to fill your life with God-centered things. Well, you've come to the right place. Whether you have 5 minutes or 35 minutes, there is something here for you. Through each post, I hope to guide you towards the one source for which we can depend on. Subscribe and invite your friends so that we can all grow closer to God together!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Birthday Wish from my Father

All I have is gratitude in my heart.

These past few months have been no joke. Easy was not a part of the recipe. Comfortable was not an ingredient. I have been broken, but PRAISE GOD that He restores!

What does it take to break Shana? Poverty? Taking my entire family away? Taking all that I love? Breaking my body? Funny, that didn't work for Job? So, clearly that's not a full-proof plan. I am no Job, but will all that I went through there is nothing that Satan can do that God can't turn for His good.

"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." Genesis 50:20

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been according to his purpose." Romans 8:28



Despite the fact that my trials are continuing, He has blessed me with a new year of live. November 17th marked the renewing of my life and an extension of my time here.

What comes next? God fulfilling His will in my life. And that promise is my happy birthday from my Father.

It's turning around for me!


Do you truly believe that things can turn around? photo credit: PetitPlat - Stephanie Kilgast via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment