Welcome

Welcome! I'm really excited that you have stopped by. I'm sure that you're just as busy as I am but still want to find enjoyable ways to fill your life with God-centered things. Well, you've come to the right place. Whether you have 5 minutes or 35 minutes, there is something here for you. Through each post, I hope to guide you towards the one source for which we can depend on. Subscribe and invite your friends so that we can all grow closer to God together!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Transformation

Transformation, a very long word that packs in a lot of meaning.

For me, the month of February was my month of transformation. I did not blog, because I did not have words to say. All I possessed were the thoughts and emotions garnered from my experiences.

Now, I am ready to share my testimonies--for there are many. I am sure of the presence of the Lord and of the work that he has done in my life. The next few blog posts are going to highlight the handiwork of our Savior in my life. Please keep me in your prayers.

Post 1
Post 2
Post 3

~Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment