Welcome

Welcome! I'm really excited that you have stopped by. I'm sure that you're just as busy as I am but still want to find enjoyable ways to fill your life with God-centered things. Well, you've come to the right place. Whether you have 5 minutes or 35 minutes, there is something here for you. Through each post, I hope to guide you towards the one source for which we can depend on. Subscribe and invite your friends so that we can all grow closer to God together!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Reflective Weekend

Dear God,

I get it. You gave me a pretty clear message this weekend and I didn't miss a thing. When I fall down, get back up. I need to make a habit out of drawing closer to you instead of relying on my feelings.Finally, I need to delight in your presence, especially on Sabbaths.

This was the first communion I have had in a long time. Thank you.

You love me. That is fact and I see that. I feel it, but I'm glad and reached out before I felt the warm and fuzzies. I live the principle of love.

Now take me into this new week with strength. You have promised that in your word. Ps. 28:7

Forgive me for my short comings and help me to let go of those short comings.

I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.

~Shana


In what ways has God spoken to you recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment