Welcome

Welcome! I'm really excited that you have stopped by. I'm sure that you're just as busy as I am but still want to find enjoyable ways to fill your life with God-centered things. Well, you've come to the right place. Whether you have 5 minutes or 35 minutes, there is something here for you. Through each post, I hope to guide you towards the one source for which we can depend on. Subscribe and invite your friends so that we can all grow closer to God together!

Friday, September 19, 2014

Prayer Weekend

I am at a pivotal point in my life right now and I need to be doing a lot of pray over the next few days. So, as late as it is tonight, I sit at my computer following the beckoning of the Lord to set up  time to pray A LOT this weekend.

"Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." ~Matthew 18:19,20

Everyday I am reminded us of how we are all going through trials and need to lean solely on the power of Jesus to carry us through.

"My friends, do not be surprised at the terrible trouble which now comes to test you. Do not think that something strange is happening to you." ~ 1 Peter 4:12


Then why are we so susceptible to trying to stand in prayer alone? God never said we had to.

PLAN OF ACTION. That takes me to God's master plan. This Saturday and Sunday I am dedicating to prayer.

#PrayerWeekend

What does that mean for you?

Send me your prayer request through any other means I have provided on my connect page or post a comment with your request.

What does that me for me?

I will pray without ceasing. Period. Now matter what it takes.

What about people I know?

Spread the word to everyone you know! Share my post on Facebook. Email others you know. Send a text to friends.
Tweet: #PrayerWeekend Post your prayer requests to http://ctt.ec/SaZzg+ @brownetime08

When is the latest I can send in a request?

Any time up until midnight of Sunday.

Then what?

We open our hearts and hands to receive the answer in God's time. That could be two hours or 2 days or 2 years. Whatever timing God has deemed.



"But they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint. ~Isaiah 40:31

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!" ~Psalms 37:7

"The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him." ~Lamentations 3:25

I could go on forever, but I will leave some room for you to search the scriptures yourself. :-)

******************

Let's go! Send me your prayer requests! :-) It's time to give God all the glory and all the power.



photo credit: rennes.i via photopin cc

4 comments:

  1. Please pray that God shows up and provides what I consider beyond my understanding on what blessings are. I need financial deliverance, peace, support, to be filled, and love (to see/feel).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lord. Thank you for posting. :-) Prayers are going up!

      Delete
  2. help me pray to restore my marriage .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dueteronomy 30:3-5. God restores. Period. Prayers are going up!

      Delete